Tuesday, January 17, 2012

"So much time...So little to do." - Willy Wonka

This is exactly how I have felt for the past two weeks. Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

Did you know that two weeks is 336 hours? No, of course you didn't.

Did you know that two weeks is 20,160 minutes? No, of course you didn't.




Only a severely impatient person being taught patience would have that calculation figured out.

My anxiety tonight from the fear of not being pregnant is pretty intense.

Unfortunately, this could be PMS too.

(Dear Mother Nature, I think it is pretty cruel to have the two dates so close together.)

If I'm not pregnant, then I will hate to disappoint my loved ones who have been so supportive and hopeful.

If I am pregnant, then I hope I don't throw up from excitement or fear.

We will see soon.

Just 540 minutes or 32,400 seconds until I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment