Wednesday, July 6, 2016

In Case You Didn't Know Me Well Enough

Facebook is great for posting uplifting items, sharing your opinion, and making each other laugh, but recently it has pissed me off with some of the ignorance I have seen. Naturally, I cannot be quiet, so here was my most recent post.


I'm about to upset a lot of you, so if you need to remove me from your social media account, then go ahead. 
It is okay, but I need to voice my opinion without using 'funny pictures', because I need to be authentic. Do not attack me nor try to persuade me. 
It will not happen here, so in case you did not know this about me here you go:

1. I will vote for Hillary Clinton. I would vote for Jessie Williams, but he is too busy on 'Grey's Anatomy.'

2. I believe in the death penalty.

3. I believe marijuana should be legalized
.
4. I believe that Donald Trump is an embarrassment to our country, and the idea of him running our country terrifies me.

5. I think anyone who shoots and kills a person who is handcuffed and unarmed, needs to me removed immediately from service and forward all income to the family of the lost loved one.

6. I think people should be judged on their racism rather than their weight.

7. I think that if Hillary Clinton is to be held accountable for wrong doings then, so should Powell, Rove, GW Bush, and so on.

8. I believe if you live in this country and your intentions are to stay and be a part of it, then you should be required to learn English and pay taxes.

9. I believe if you force yourself into a woman, then she should get to decide on the punishment for you.

10. I believe all gang bangers, and people on death row should be sent to war before anyone else.

11. I believe educators and nurses should be paid more than anyone who gets recorded giving a blow job with ass implants.

12. I think two additional languages and a study of all religions should be taught in public schools from kindergarten and beyond.

13. I believe I am thankful for having rights, but also understand those rights should be amended to fit the current century.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment