Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I Want Answers

I want answers to my questions. 
Do not attack me, because I want answers. 
Just tell me.

I want to know why black men are becoming an endangered species. 
Answer my question.

I want to know why white males are the number one race of pedophiles and rapists, yet they get a six-month sentence for raping a woman who is passed out in an alley and more time for stealing a car.
Answer my question.


I want to know why most of my teacher friends have to have a second job, but a chick in Los Angeles will give a blow job on a video and have butt implants will make more money this year than any educator I know in their life time.
Answer my question.

I want to know why an educated male of mixed ethnicities can give a speech that makes all of us squirm in our seat to make us look inward and is called down to quit his job of entertainment, but Donald Trump can tell a woman, in a professional setting, how she probably looks good on her knees, and is still going to run for President of my country. 
Answer my question. 


I want to know what Hillary Clinton has done that no other public official and/or President and Vice President hasn't done already?
Answer my question. 

I want to know why it is okay to judge someone on their weight, but ignore someone on their racism. 
Answer my question. 




No comments:

Post a Comment