Friday, August 12, 2011

Are We Sure This Is My Life?

I've been wanting to write an autobiography for so long, but between being a 40+ single teacher who is trying to get knocked up with a donor sperm (Nooooo I'm not a lesbian with a partner...not that there's anything wrong with it I was raised by my gay uncle, but we will get to that later.), in great debt thanks to my over sized house that shelters my corgi, pet turtle and me, and who has been on a diet since the age of 9, it is really hard to sit down and write a book and hope someday that is published and then turned into a movie where I KNOW FOR SURE Drew Barrymore will play me, the leading role. So here I sit blogging about  my life and experiences. "WHY?" You ask should you follow or read it, because like many people out there, I know some days you sit in traffic, at the doctor's office, or where ever you have this epiphany and ask yourself, "Are we sure this is MY life?" Well I'm here to share with you all the sad, funny, depressing, funny (get the pattern?) and still blessed things that go on in mine, so you will know you are not alone...and yes...this really is my life.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy blogging! It really becomes therapy and makes you see how far you've come!

    Oh...dont forget to add that you like Pink Flamingoes to your profile!

    ReplyDelete