Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Inspired By My Pile of Holiday Spending Receipts

I think I'm going to throw myself a shower...not because I'm getting married and not because I'm having a child, but because I have lived 45 years and spent a lot of money on other people's showers, birthdays and holidays for couples and families. 

One person's income covering gifts for several families of two or more adds up to a lot of cha-ching for the last, let's say 25 years. I think I should get a party thrown for me for not being married and not having a kid, but just for being me. I think I will call it, "I'm Still Alive and You've Only Had To Buy For Me This Entire Time Shower." 

I am going to register at the following stores, so keep your eyes posted for the E-Vite:

Jimmy Choo 
Z Gallerie 
Apple Store
VIctoria's  Secret
Nordstrom's 
Any spa in the USA

Ladies and Gentleman, Jimmy Choo Shoes! 







No comments:

Post a Comment