Monday, December 15, 2014

I'm Mad Too, Eddie!

I have no idea who Eddie is or what this is about, but I remember seeing it as a bumper sticker on cars when I was a little girl, and it sums up how I am feeling today. I'm mad! I don't know the specific reason, but I'm mad!


I'm mad because my clothes are tight.
I'm mad because my hair is Puerto Rican blond, and I'm not Puerto Rican!

I'm mad because stupid people are richer than me.
I'm mad because I feel stupid today.

I'm mad because now every time I feel a lump or a bump anywhere on my body I assume it is cancer.
I'm mad because some day it could be cancer, again.

I'm mad because my mother's dog is a pain in the butt.
I'm mad because our dogs are getting old.

I'm mad because I don't always have the answer.
I'm mad that I'm wearing shorts on December 15th.

I'm mad because people are mean.
I'm mad because when I'm mean I can't live with myself.



I'm not here for answers. I'm not here to apologize or hear anyone else's apology. I'm just venting. I'm just expressing myself without trying to find any answers, because let's face it some days there are just no right answers.

Right, Eddie?

No comments:

Post a Comment