Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Finish What Ya' Started

I always like to reflect on my year around this time. I don't know why, it just happens all the time around this week every year. Weird. Right?*
Well I'm in denial of a lot, including most of this year, so I thought I would reflect on it by posting a list of the draft titles that I have sitting in my files for blogging. These are the titles of blogs that I began and never finished. Should I say I have not finished yet? Let your imagination wonder and enjoy what they could have led to.

*Happy New To Do List To You All!



1.    Dear God, It's Not Margaret, It's Me
2.    And An Extra One To Grow On
3.    Seriously?
4.    God is love and law
5.    If I'm Going To Be Posting
6.    I Hope It Never Comes To Publishing This One
7.    There Is Nothing To Prove
8.    It's The Thankful Month
9.    Good Morning Class of 2014
10.  The End?
11.  Coming Out
12.  Saying Goodbye
13.  Love and Marriage
14.  Being Vulnerable
15.  I Don't Know What
16.  Lessons From A Con
17.  Don't Chase Me I'll Chase You...Scratch That
18.  You Know What?
19.  I'm About To Piss You Off
20.  The Life I Would Love To Live
21.  To Whom It May Concern

I would love to blame alcohol & busy travels for my unfinished work, but there's really no reason. 



No comments:

Post a Comment