Wednesday, December 18, 2013

I Got A Plan, Stan!


My 5-year plan includes...

1.   Live in a cottage type home near or at the beach.
2.   Marry an amazing, open-minded, creative, and generous Latin guy.
3.   Honeymoon at Disney World
4.   Have a child before I'm 46.
5.   Be completely rid of cancer for life. *



Creative? Yes, but not exactly what I was thinking. 



6.   Drive a convertible bug.
7.   Publish book #2 and #3.
8.   Be a stay at home mom by the age of 48.
9.   Own land, farm or ranch that can be handed down to the next generation. 
10. Have a couple of dogs on that land with my husband and kids.


*I'm almost to this one, as today I found out I was cancer free. The surgery I had a week ago removed all my cancer! My next step is to find out if chemotherapy will even be necessary or if radiation is up next. 


That's more like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment