Monday, September 30, 2013

I Have All I Need

1. I have too much meat on my bones.
    It shakes, rattles, and rolls.



2.  I don't have too much meat in the bank.
     It just rattles.



3.  I have too much love in my heart.
     It pours out too fast.



4.  I have too much faith.
     It makes me sound crazy.

     I have too little faith.
     It's lack makes me sound crazy.



5.  I have very little family left.
     It makes me question time.



6.  I have a handful of good friends.
     It's their support that keeps me strong.



7.  I have too much empathy.
     It makes me vulnerable.


8.  I have too much compassion.
     It makes me appear foolish.



9.  I have too much testosterone.
     It makes me have thin hair.



10. I have too much energy.
      It makes me look busy.



11. I have too many opinions.
      It gets me in trouble.



12. I have too many creaks in my bones.
      It makes it hard to shake, rattle, and roll.



In the end I have all I need:

1.  Food to get fat on
2.  Bank account to hold money in (Once in awhile)
3.  Memories of being loved and loving
4.  God who takes me when I come and go
5.  Family ties
6.  Friendships
7.  Experience that resulted in new understandings
8.  Experience that resulted in new lessons
9.  A sex drive
10. Caffeine
11. A mind of my own
12. A body that still moves

 

2 comments: