Monday, April 9, 2012

Part Duh... I Mean Deux Of Course

I know the suspense is too much to wait to see the other half of my "wanna post on Facebook" opinions.

1. When your employees are unhappy change things...if you can pull yourself from your computer of course and you know any of their names.
2. My dog is just down right hysterical. No really. We have great laughing moments together...I'm sure of it.
3. Oh that Adam Levine...he is such a hot lil' rascal.
4. I have a brand new opinion and level of admiration for Lady GaGa.
5. Oh My Dog! I am freaking out about the ex-husband on 'Mob Wives' that turned to the
Feds, and I have no one I can admit this to.
6. Migraine headaches suck!
7. I do believe you can possibly go insane from boredom...(i.e. watching students take a test)
8. I am so freaking nice...I can't believe I have to remind people of this.
9. Oh stop kidding yourself, eat the whole pizza.
10. Call me crazy, but I think jalapenos help get rid of headaches.
11. "You can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh**." - High School Counselor
12. Insecure men make for a very poor leader/boss/father.
13. Sometimes you just have to be honest, stand strong, and be prepared to take the punches that come after it.
14. Is it me or does anyone else think the transgender Miss Universe contestant looks A LOT like Donald Trump's daughter?!? (insert raised eyebrow)
15. I think young mothers who are raising their children without their own mother being alive are a strong and unique breed of women.
16. I miss my "Mommie Dearest".
17. Sometimes you have to give up what you love to go after what you want to love.
18. I prefer a Facebook Free life.
19. Beach, family, and laughter...there is a savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment