Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Bippity Boppity GaGa?



Cinderella had a godmother.
She turned out pretty good.





I have a godmother.
She always told me to act like a lady.
And you know... I never heard her curse until after she had her 5 kids.
Who knew a gentle soul with an Arkansas accent could drop F bombs?!?








Last week, a friend of mine asked me to be the godmother of his soon to arrive son.
I can't explain how honored I was by this.
I was telling people as if I were the parent.
You see we have different backgrounds, but his wife and him see something in me for the role and for that I am very grateful.
Hmmm... I wonder what the new bambino will call me???

Ellen DeGeneres said, "I'm a godmother, that's a great thing to be, a godmother. She calls me God for short, that's cute, I taught her that.”



...my luck I will be called GaGa rather than God.


Easy peezy...I can rock that name too.


No comments:

Post a Comment