Friday, November 11, 2011

On the 11th day of November my true love gave to me...a life lesson.

11/1/11      Thankful for living.
11/2/11      Thankful for forgiving.
11/3/11      Thankful for 21st amendment.
11/4/11      Thankful for funny friends who laugh with me.
11/5/11      Thankful for legs who get me where I need to go.
11/6/11      Thankful for rough times and knowing I have a deep run of faith.
11/7/11      Thankful for animals and how each one is so different and the amazement of their creation.
11/8/11      Thankful for B12 and all the energy it gives me to keep going like painting furniture, picking up
                   dog poo in the backyard, cooking dinner, folding laundry, and doing it all in 2 hours.
11/9/11      Thankful for apple empanadas, grown up girl slumber parties with pearls as our accessories, and
                   and silly names for drinks.
11/10/11     Thankful for a little person named Debra who is teaching  my NPFH kids sign language
                   the real definition of courage and strength.
11/11/11     Thankful for all veterans, my dog Patina who loves & accepts me no matter what size my jeans
                    are today, and having students in my life who I have to preach to and realizing how that lecture
                    needs to sink in to my hard head.

No comments:

Post a Comment