Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I wonder you. (Not the Prince song)

I wonder what it is like for people who are naturally beautiful. You know the kind who do not need a drop of makeup and look beautiful? I wonder what it is like to get pregnant without trying. You know like all the moms out there who were once scared to death at the beginning and now it's just a natural state of mind?

I wonder what it is like to eat healthy or eat the right amount and not have your heart beat fast when your plate gets close to empty and you are still hungry, emotionally or physically. You know the 'lucky people'? I wonder what it is like to go to spend time doing what you love to do and be appreciated. You know like what people do on the weekend with the ones they love?

I wonder how many people realize how many of them were just described in my blog and don't even know how blessed they are. You know like you?

4 comments:

  1. First of all, once again I've never heard of that Prince song.

    Second of all, I wonder a lot of this stuff too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU ARE NATURALLY BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE STRONG AND GORGEOUS AND DONT NEED ANYTHING TO MAKE YOU PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!! And dont let anyone tell you differently!.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much, Anonymous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your welcome! oh and have fun at the beach and I hope everything goes well in chicago! < im not stalking though

    ReplyDelete