Monday, October 24, 2011

Well doc, I try.

I've never been so excited to give blood and deal with shots in my entire life! Last Friday, I got to start my hormone stimulation injections, and although I had to comfort the people who were trying to help me with the shots, all is going well. I just mix up my meds, grab a piece of meat (that's me) and shoot. I can't believe this is me, giving myself shots, and not falling over or fainting.

Now for the next two weeks, I have to go in every three days for blood work and ultrasounds, neither are very comfortable on the norm, but the results are making my returning visits an easy come back.  All my right hormone levels are increasing, my ultrasounds are coming back 'beautiful'. How often does a girl here this, "Your uterus is beautiful." (blush blush). "Well doc, I try."

If all goes well, then I might be ready to begin implantation within a week, and let the best swimmers win!

No comments:

Post a Comment