Saturday, December 29, 2018

Well, Well, Well...

Look who finally showed up with his GPS repaired, duct taped, and ready to roll...My Prince Charming.  The last time I posted, I believe it was April 2017, I was friends with this man. I was still making mistakes with others, but this guy, let's call him DG, was a friend of mine that seemed just too country for this city girl and way too kind. I mean he showed an interest in me, didn't insult me, didn't want me to change in any way shape or form, so why in the world would I ever want to date him? Ugh...He liked me just the way that I was. 

What in the hell was wrong with him?!?  I will tell you what was wrong with him...nothing and everything, and he was what I had been stumbling and tripping over others for years, until I found him. You can call me, Mrs. DG, and now the blog takes a *plot twist, and so a new year begins in my blogging life. Get ready, it's going to be funnier than ever, because now it's taken from a wife's point of view...




*A plot twist is a literary technique that introduces a radical change in the direction or expected outcome of the plot in a work of fiction. When it happens near the end of a story it is known as a twist or surprise ending. In other words, it's a real life, "Oh Shit" moment. 


Yep, this is the look I get when I utilize my first amendment right in my mother's tone of voice or my grandmother's volume. 

No comments:

Post a Comment