Monday, July 28, 2014

Random Thoughts From A White Girl


Yes, you read the title correctly, and I'm portraying the white girl this time.  As insane as some of these thoughts appear they have actually crossed my mind. I will leave it up to you to imagine my expressions that go along with them. Although I tried to recruit the random thoughts from some of my female friends none of them were quite willing to let go of their private thoughts. I completely get that, so I'm taking one for the team for your entertainment and laughter. 

1. I wonder if there is enough change in my car for a Starbucks run.
2. Do other women consider prostitution for their food addiction?
3. Hmmm I bet this cashier has no idea why I am really buying all these batteries.
4. Why do white girls get such a bad rap for being freaky in the sheets?
5. That guy is hot! Wait...a...minute...that is a woman! Wait...a...minute...does that make me a lesbian?!? 



6. Did God forget about me?
7. I hate this...forgetting how to walk down the stairs in the middle of walking down the stairs.
8. I wonder what it's like to be her.  Never mind she has some jacked up feet. 
9. Am I ever going to have sex again? And if so will I remember how? Oh, God, what if I forget what to do? And what if I finally get to have sex again, but I'll be too old and my knees creak during it. That's it! I have to go work out!
10.  Do they know their baby is ugly? Of course not, because all babies are beautiful. Right? 


No comments:

Post a Comment