Thursday, May 2, 2013

I Wonder Wonder Who Wrote The Book of Love.





I wonder why most Science teachers are so religious. Isn’t that a conflict of beliefs?


I wonder why it’s safe for me to get x-rays but the x-ray technicians run and hide behind the walls before pushing the button.


I wonder why stuffed animals are the only toy ‘acceptable’ to love for all ages.


I wonder why so many men have smaller thighs and calves than women…Did the  same creator who made male birds prettier plan this too?
 
Ok. Ok. They're not small but they sure are pretty. 


I wonder why so many of my “Christian” friends stopped hanging out with me when I tried artificial insemination. Are their ovaries too good to hang out with my slow ones?


I wonder how homeless people always have access to cardboard and black permanent markers.


I wonder what it’s like to be the man of the house, to have the weight of the world on your shoulder, to be the official spider killer, official lawn mower, and tire and oil changer.

I wonder what it’s like to be a real woman, to have a human growing inside of you and then come out of you, look at you, and have the nerve to scream.



I wonder if woodpeckers get headaches.  


I wonder what it’s like to wear a bikini & feel the sun on your stomach and lower back.


I wonder what it’s like to be athletic, to perform, run, and stretch your body to the max in front of the others cheering for you & your opponent at the same time. 
               Nike has a line of these type of ads for all the body parts that women love to hate about themselves. 






















I wonder what it's like for a man to look at you and say he wants to spend the rest of his life...the... rest... of...his... life... with... you.


I wonder what it's like to look at a man and think...'I want to spend the...rest...of...my...life with him.'



I wonder what completely bald men put as hair color on their driver's license.



Hello Lover!
I wonder what it's like to eat chocolate chip cookie dough and not feel guilty. 




I wonder what my dog thinks when I smell worse than her. "Thatta gurl!"or "You're gross!"




No comments:

Post a Comment