Friday, September 12, 2014

Top 10 Reasons Why Working For Yourself Is Great

I recently changed careers from teaching to being a Parent and Teen Life Coach, which means I am my own boss, and my name is my business. I love what I do, and recently I've discovered some of the perks, and here they are:

1.   I work the hours I choose.
2.   The boss likes my ideas.
3.   Going to work without a bra is an option and it's not even a political statement of any kind.
4.   The office is adorable, feminine, and comfortable.
5.   The boss lets me bring my kid to work every day.

My kid. 

6.   Sexual harassment is awkward and funny now.
7.   My work week is only 4 days a week.
8.   I'm never late to work.
9.   Painting my nails in the office is not offensive to anyone.
10. When the boss is being a bitch, it's OK now.


No comments:

Post a Comment