Sunday, May 18, 2014

But I'm Tired

I know this situation right here right now is not permanent, but I'm tired.



I know the family that should love and support me broke my heart, & I forgive them, but I'm tired.



I know the pain I endure day and night will someday go away & I will feel like my old self again or even better, but I'm tired.



I know all my money problems will someday soon be just a memory and exist no more, but I'm tired.



I know my 'friends' who have turned away from me and have made me feel alone will someday see how they have hurt me, but I'm tired.



I know my poor pup is fighting off fleas and they will be gone soon, but I'm tired.



I know soon my prince will come, but I'm tired.



I know someday my coworkers will stop telling me I look tired, and that means it is Summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment