Sunday, April 20, 2014

Getting A Little Religious On This One


As I was awakening from excruciating pain around 4 am, I didn't complain I just kept thanking God. 
I learned this lesson years ago, to thank him in your darkest hours. It shows him how much we believe in our highest power and what he is capable of doing. At least that's what I call faith. 

I sat on the balcony and just rocked back and forth watching the moonshine on the water and watched the phytoplankton light up as it hit the shore. I listened...as it was just the water, God, and me.

Who am I to question his plans or complain as I watched the moon hold up in the sky, listened to the water that soothes me, and witness the tiny life that defends itself with such luminescent beauty?

God was all around me. 

How could I complain about anything?
Look at all the blessings I just mentioned.
I thanked him.
I cried from the pain, but I thanked him still. 

The pain in my arm and hand has not stopped, but I also know my blessings have not stopped either.

Happy Easter!

2 comments:

  1. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes as we not to question him , but we still wonder why this has happen to ME. Cry first and thank HIM as well.

    flygurllovespink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete