Sunday, March 10, 2013

$1,331 Something

                             Do you know what $1,331 Something can buy you?

It can buy you 774 rolls of raw cookie dough!
Yeah, baby!


It can buy you round trip air fare from Miami to Hanoi.
 I don't know why anyone would take this trip.

It can pay for one month's rent for a 2 bedroom 1 bath in Chicago, Illinois.

It is the amount you can get off the MSRP of a 2013 Subaru with a 5.94 rate.
Say What?

It can buy you a 46" Sony TV with rear projection.
I don't know about you, but I don't need to spend a dime to project anything on my rear.
It does it for free!

HOWEVER,
It can buy you time to write your blog, your autobiography and time to express yourself.



Thank you, Mommie Dearest and God Mommie Dearest for my early birthday gift.
My first million from my blog/autobiography royalties will go straight to the
 "Old Horses Foundation."


No comments:

Post a Comment